IronPython is the Python Implementation for the .NET platform from Microsoft. It supports an interactive interpreter with dynamic compilation and makes all .NET libraries available to Python programmers.
The IronPython Wensite
- The implementation of subclassing .Net classes and method overriding.
- Improved overloaded method resolution.
- Much better COM interop support
- IronPython test suite is now part of the release
- New example is included - Embedding IronPython
- Multi-line import statement support: from x import ( ..., ... )
- Very simple support for tab-completion in the console window
- Bug fixes
Last Updated ( Monday, 08 August 2005 )